- HERE’S WHAT TO TRY FROM CHARLOTTE TILBURY - 28th July 2020
- BEAUTY FOR MASK WEARERS WITH CELEBRITY MUA, CHYNARA - 24th July 2020
- THE BEST WHITE PLATFORM SNEAKERS TO BUY - 23rd July 2020
1. ZIMMERMANN Havoc Doting Paillette Dress, £162 2. JACQUIE AICHE Pave Sweet Leaf Shaker Necklace, £3884 3. LACK OF COLOR The Suede, £84.60 4. KAREN WALKER Star Sailor square-frame gold-plated and acetate sunglasses, £210 5. SAM EDELMAN Marley leather platform clogs, £120 6. SAINT LAURENT Anita tasseled leather-trimmed crocheted shoulder bag, £1175
Were you one of the lucky few to score a ticket and wondering what to wear to Coachella festival? Even if you’re not, there’s no point sucking lemons over it. Take some hints for how to dress this spring from this festival shopping edit and get inspired by some desert vibes, because if you’re not looking at it here, you’re going to be bombarded by it on Instagram and by your friends that did make it out into the middle of nowhere in California. The whole corporate PR girl by day hippie by night thing is a little overdone but that’s not really my style either (no offence if that’s you, best of luck with that), so with a mix of luxe and high street, a lot of accessories and some great investment pieces, voila! Your festival shopping list is here.
1. MABU BY MARIA BK Embellished leather sandals, £140 2. CHLOÉ Carlina round-frame gold tone sunglasses, £225 3. JOOMI LIM Spheres of Influence Small Neck Cuff, £99 4. TOPSHOP MOTO Short Denim Dungaree, £39 5. JACQUIE AICHE S & H Diamond Halter Bra, £3312 6. CHLOÉ Drew small leather and suede shoulder bag, £1140